- This is a one-off piece made with love and dedication.
- Inlayed with coloured clay and hand-painted.
- Glazed inside. It is watertight and can hold water for flowers. Or you can display dried flowers or showcase it as is! It is definitely an eye-catcher for your mantlepiece or shelves.
- Size: H: 20 cm. / W: 12 cm.
- Ready to ship.
- Handmade in Manchester, UK.
- 100% eco-friendly packaging.
This vase is a one-off piece made from stoneware clay. The pattern is achieved by inlaying coloured clay into the base surface and applying glaze strokes and underglazes. It's part of a series of works inspired by my Latin American heritage, art history, and the need to reconnect with nature and rituals. Each piece I make tries to bring a bit of my own culture and vision of the world while adding joy to the space.
Because this is a handmade product, all measurements are approximate and may vary from one piece to another. You can rest assured you're bringing home a unique object.