- Handmade with love and dedication.
- These mugs are handmade with marbled clay.
- Food safe.
- Approximate size: 6 cm tall; 13 cm wide including handle.
- Ready to ship.
- Handmade in Manchester, UK.
- 100% eco-friendly packaging.
These marbled cups are made by mixing speckled and off-white stoneware clay and then pinching it into shape. They are glazed in a yellow translucent glaze.
It's part of a series of works inspired by my Latin American heritage, art history, and the need to reconnect with nature and rituals. Each piece I make tries to bring a bit of my own culture and vision of the world while adding joy to the space.
Because this is a handmade product, all measurements are approximate and may vary from one piece to another. You can rest assured that you're bringing home a unique object.